Monday, June 12, 2006

monday monday

i'll dedicate this post to my parents.. coz i fucking feel like it =D MA tks for -waking me up at 5.30 when u noe i have sch on tt day -remembering to give me money the nxt morning when i ask for money the night before -cooking roti john when i have tt craving -making for me teh susu even when i don't ask for it -returning me the moeny tt pa borrowed frm me -teaching me how to eat crabs -putting up with my gtr noise -following me to cash converter to sell away my gtr -buying me the laptop -screwing me upside down when u found ciggies in my drawer -peeling the prawns for me -enrolling me for ngaji -the delicious dory asam pedas -scolding me when i blew my savings on stuff -telling me that there are more to malay kuehs than epok-epok only -making the house squeeky clean -working ur ass off to feed the family -worrying when i came back at 3am -money for kopi-o -the ikan pari asam pedas -the study lamp -the home-made roti johns -the many spectacles tt u bought for me, and broke before it's 6 months old -jack johnson cd -my first guitar -subscribing to the world cup channels -keeping it together PA tks for -making my bed every morning, coz i'm too fucking lazy -folding all my clothes in my cupboard, even though it will be a messy heap again after abt one week -standing up for me when i was in pri 2 -surprising me with gtr strings -cleaning up my room -teaching me how to eat crabs -peeling the prawns -helping me move furniture in my room -that gtr cable -serenaide cd -making the house spotless -cleaning my book cupboard -the cheese pratas -putting up with my gtr noise -telling me tt u are gonna borrow my money -asking for my predictions on soccer matches so u can bet on them -holly valence cd -working ur ass off to feed the family -worrying when i came back at 3am -putting your arms over my shoulders -buying tt 7-11 laksa at 2am coz he noes i love it -your constant nagging for me to get a hangable cd rack -your optimism -asking me to pick numbers for 4D -screwing me upside down when u found ciggies in my drawer -subscribing to the world cup channels -keeping it together we nvr realise the importance of parents in our lives.. we take them for granted EVERY SINGLE TIME.. take a moment and write the good things that ur parents have done for selfish little you.. and then write down the good things that you have done to your parents.. if the former's list is longer than the latter's, go figure out wat u shld do..
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]