Wednesday, December 27, 2006

avril lavigne is hot

muahahaha!! my pedalboard. maybe i have a soft spot for women on piano. and if she is vocally blessed too, even better. AND if she plays jazz or blues, i'd give up my balls to have a shot at her (ok maybe not).. guess that must be the reason why i'm currently addicted to diana krall's music. 'willow weep for me' and 'love me like a man' are my favourites, and without surprise, they're always set on loop. my only gripe about her is that she does not write original material. take 'love me like a man' for example. it was originally done by the dixie chicks. krall only jazzed it up. but a commendable effort nonetheless. though i'd love to see more of her doing original material.
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]