Wednesday, April 25, 2007

yeap it's that time of the year again

i remembered i was a pretty heavy smoker when i was in sec 2. all my life back then (until the end of sec 3) consisted of two things: football and cigarettes. it was fun for a couple of months, then it grew kinda old. i also remembered back then how imagined my 18th birthday to be like: 10 boxes of various brands of cigarettes in front of me and my buddies, a couple of bottles of some alcoholic drinks; all of it in a table under some random void deck. it was to be one drunk and rowdy night. everyone there would be like talking shit and do silly stuff like licking their armpit hair and pole-dancing on the lamp posts. hmmm..

that fortunately didnt happen. thank god.

nazirah made my day today. twice. =)
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]