Wednesday, July 25, 2007

When street soccer is mistaken for wrestling...

Today began bright and early. Did the mandatory morning torture as usual. But when I did pull-ups, my right shoulder hurt like hell. Stop. Rest. Tried again. Still hurt like hell. So i decided to bypass the pull-up circuit altogether.

My team signed up for the EEE street soccer tourny, and the event was today. So, i dumped my SS shoes and jersey into a shoebag and put that into my school bag. The tourny starts at 3.30pm. My class ends @ 12pm. Decided to do my runs on the treadmill at the school's free gym to pass the time. Put my running shoes and shirt and shorts into another shoebag. You do the math on how many pairs of shoes and clothes i brought along for today.

Reached school for maths. Totally forgot that today got quiz. And by 'quiz', i mean 'you better bring your laptop for it or you're screwed'. I'm screwed. But.. I sweet talked the lecterer into letting me use her laptop instead. Hur hur hur..

Lunchtime. Did not eat. Went to the gym with Nas. Ran on the treadmill. I really hate treadmills by the way. It's a dumb way to train. I love the outdoors, and the only way i'm getting any this way is through a picture of a forest hanging in front of the treadmill. And I made the Mr. gym-person-in-charge very mad. You see, when I run, I perspire alot. Seriously, you'll never see another person perspire as much as me when engaging in exercise. The floor around my treadmill was soaked. The dashboard of the treadmill was peppered with sweat. I got a scolding from Mr. gym-person-in-charge. Arh, screw you lah.

After making Mr. gym-person-in-charge mop all the sweat of the floor. Went to Nas' GEMs class. Sialah it's the coldest LT i've set my foot in..

3.30pm. SOCCER TIME!! Got balloted to play against this chinese team. CB play so fucking rough. What else to do? We play rough back arh!! It was like a free-for-all down there. Screw the SUMMER SLAM thingy that's coming to Singapore. We've got all that and more right here in Singapore Poly's SS court! I did something that I'm not proud of during the game. It was a 50-50 ball. I wanted it. He also wanted it. I got there first and shoved him into the wall with my back. 'Ah fuck you chinese', I remember saying. I didn't see what had happened to him. The game carried on. Then the ref blew the whistle. The game was stopped. The guy cupped his hands over his mouth. He shuffled out. His teammates gathered around him. I couldnt care any less. Game restarted. game end. After the game (we lost 4-3, Alif scored one, Muhammad scored one, I scored one, plus a stupid golakeeping error by Mansur), I noticed a big pool of dried blood on the court. Seriously it was fucking huge. Then it dawned on me, it was from the guy i bulldozed earlier. But I wasnt sure. I remember him cupping his mouth. That's it. I asked Muhammad what had happened. He said that the guy's face was smashed into the wall. His mouth, bleeding like fuck. Omg, what have i done.. Then Jun Kai came up to me, and told me that the guy needed stitches. OMFG.. Karma's gonna get me back. I'm screwed..
Comments:
I didnt know u were so rough!haha!to think poetry on the table was in the past!That was a classic man!

:)

Alritey, dun u worry abt karma, it wont be so bad.At least, hope its not more than two teeth!
 
AHAHAHAHA! KAMAL IS A VERY DANGEROUS PERSON!! =pP
 
FUCK!! That's the best way man! y'know why? coz we're all Spartan warriors...exercising does increase strength..we just don't know...good on you,matey! that's soccer and give them what they want!

Remember the old times though..learn to weave :D
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]