Tuesday, December 25, 2007

The fucking CAGE

Played at THE CAGE yesterday. It's so fun. I'm an addict for physical, high-intensity, non-stop workouts. I feel so alive whenever I'm doing them.

Towards the end of the last game, some guy kneed my right calf from behind. It fucking hurts. I had to limp outta the game. And back home too. And hobble to the bathroom this morning to get ready for breakfast. And it still hurts now, despite the multiple ice treatments. This sucks. I hope I can still run.
Comments:
im sure you can still run my dear fren...just wait for it to heal :) PUT MORE ICE!! hehe if still pain den go doctor check lor...but should be ok :) if NOT!! tell me who the freaking person who did tat to you and i'll run him down with my bicycle....

take care
 
Haha!! Again with the bicycle!! =P
 
I think you're amazing.

da dada da dada.

Get well soon.
Reduce the redundancies in the pitch,people won't target your leg that much. :D
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]