Friday, August 08, 2008

Featured on Lunarin's (The Oracle) Blog

I made a bastardized version of Lunarin's Ligeia about a month and a half back. I tried uploading it onto youtube but it took too long. So I just cancelled the upload and let the file rot in my hard drive. Until two days ago..

I compressed the video (no wonder the original upload took too long, the file was over 400MB!) and attempted another upload. It was successful. I then pass over the video link to Linda's (Lunarin's frontwoman) account on youtube.

I never would have thought she would post it on The Oracle.
Someone please tell me this is a fucking dream and that I'm gonna wake up in another 4 hours to the sound of a bootleg version of Zero Point Red that I set as my alarm ringtone.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]