Monday, August 25, 2008

Work

The most depressing thing about the past two weeks of work is that the pay would be used to settle my I/C, Ez-link, Matric card replacement fees, and other debts to friends. Still, the money wouldn't be enough to cover everything.

On the upside, Wong is pushing the management to give me a 4-6 week contract, instead of the hourly rate that I'm currently employed for. This means higher pay and an advanced lump-sum salary. An even better thing is that if the contract ends, I would, by default, return to my 'part-timer' status. Hopefully, Wong would have enough charisma and charm to sway the bigwigs in his favour.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]