Sunday, September 28, 2008

Contract extension

I got my contract extended for another 2 weeks. I'm feeling super stoked about it, as it would give me a valid reason not to go visiting on weekends. I never was a fan of Hari Raya, and have never understood the true meaning of it. Surely it means more than refurbishing the home, receiving money from relatives and then deciding what to blow it on? Sure, you may say that it tightens the bond between friends, family and relatives. Yea, superficial bonding through gossips and forced small talk. Brilliant.

CPF contributions suck to the bone. I got 14% of my pay deducted?! A huge wtf to that one. Am I liable to an income tax deduction too? Damn I'm such a noob at this.

After weighing the pros and cons of the list below, I've decided to get a bike. I'm eying a couple of models from Scott and Trek, mostly at their road hybrids and hardtail MTBs. I'm honestly torn between the two types, and it doesn't help that they are at opposite ends of the biking spectrum either! DAMN!

It's been almost a month since I ran at Bedok Reservoir. My work schedule only permits me to run after 11pm, so that completely rules out Bedok Reservoir as a running route. Instead, I'm stuck with a mundane asphalt loop that's so riddled with carbon-monoxide on weekends that my lungs would probably be better off in a room full smokers on lunch break than out there running the course. I can't wait for school to start so I can get back on my fitness regime again! I miss SP's poolside gym and the MILFy gym care-taker!

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Oh, you better come to nyayi's house, though. first day of raya wo you and kak mia's nonsense is total crap. any idea when bik ain's cmg?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]