Monday, September 15, 2008

Routine

1. 1pm wake-up call
2. Turn on the computer and surf music/guitar forums for an hour
3. Consider whether or not to take a bath before heading to work.
4. Figured that splashing some cologne on me would have the same effect as bathing
5. Arrive at work
6. Do stock taking and all the shift-handover bullshit
7. Ogle at the St. Anthony's Canossian schoolgirls who drop by the store
8. Muster up my most deep, masculine and sexy voice when they check-out at my cashier
9. Look intensely into their eyes while scanning their potato chips and convenience foods
10. Increase eye contact intensity when dumping their stuff into plastic bags
11a. Ask (in my most deep, masculine and sexy voice) for her name if she looks geeky and innocent
b. Smile if she looks horny, slutty or whorish
12. Smile again
13. Feel your heart sink as she hands you her Ez-link for payment: She's just 13 years old!
14. Hand her back her Ez-link hesitantly
15. Her hands accidentally touches mine, and her eyes gaze up to look at me through her 500 degree glasses
16. She fumbles with her card and change, then hurriedly walks out, but not before looking back in my direction and then shyly smiling away.
17. Get snapped back into reality by an impatient fuck who wants his change for the newspaper he bought
18. A plus-sized Indian women would come by between 6pm and 7pm and head over to the liquor chiller. 3 bottles of raspberry Vodka would be on my counter not long after. Bag 2 of them, pop open the tab for the remaining one.
19. She drinks that in the store, and unfortunate me would have to listen to her gripe about her useless maid, her husband and her poor old fucking daughter in between sips.
20. Feel glad when she swallows the last drop of it and leaves the store.
21. Bills, Nets, Cashcards and Ez-link bullshit until 10:30pm
22. Close the cashier and do settlements
23. Put up with the shift-handover bullshit.
24. Reach home at 11:10pm
25. Out the door by 11:15pm if I have enough in the tank for a run
26. If not, I would just work out at home
27. Feel tired but great after a run
28. Eat
29. 3-4 hours of forum surfing before heading off to bed.
30. Wake up at 5am
31. Groggily eat breakfast
32. Return longingly to bed
33. Sleep until 1pm.
Comments:
That's a good routine, I wish I had one like that. Hit I an' I if ya' star want to chill at I an' I.
 
what a routine!

hey Kamal.
(:
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]