Monday, October 13, 2008

New HRM

I love boxes. I love boxes with nice stuff inside. The watch and the hrm I saw on ad on sgrunners.com regarding a used RS200 this morning and at the price that he was selling it, it was too good an offer to pass. I called him up and we arranged a meeting at Funan, which is perfect because it is en route to school.

Initially, I thought that the watch would have a steep learning curve, but as always, the manual is there to flatten things out. Surprisingly, the watch came with a pseudo-V02 max test, though the readings would probably have to be taken with a pinch of salt. I got a 50 for it, which was deemed "moderate".

Can't wait to try it on my runs!!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]