Saturday, March 14, 2009

Epic

I just came back and I'm sooooooooooo fffffffuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkking TIRED!! I'll remind myself to bring my standalone camera the next time I go for these kinda rides. Due to the extremely useless camera function in my handphone, I was unable to capture epic moments of us at that awesome bridge over at Henderson Park. The camera-phone's so-called 'night-mode' did nothing to enhance the images, thus, I only managed to take half-ass shots of us riding up the Luge and also that of us posing at the Merlion statue's fin (yes, we climbed up that fugly creature) while we were in Sentosa.

Checkpoints:
1. Tampines West Macdonalds
2. Chomp Chomp (Serangoon)
3. Mount Faber
4. Henderson Park
5. Sentosa
6. KTM (Tanjong Pagar)
7. Bedok North

Total Distance: 75.06km


Comments:
HENDERSON WAS FUN KAAAAAAAN! hahahahaha.
 
Yea super fun! That bridge there is so awesome!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]