Friday, March 11, 2011

Blog Revival

I guess I just need a place to release all my usually suppressed feelings again. What better way than to do it than in the open privacy of cyberspace.

If you view life as a long struggle, then love is one of the many battles you will inevitably get involved in. Well, unless you're the privileged few who has been dealt a soulmate by the unfair hands of fate. Soulmates. Do you chance upon them by some unexpected scenario? Or are they created, through years of quiet bonding and understanding, of unrelentless love and acceptance? Many in their idle daydreams, have longed to have themselves swept away by that special someone at first sight. Well, if that were to happen, what would the relationship be based on? Everything superficial, right?

Things between Sara and me have been emotionally challenging these past couple of months. Even the slightest of arguments can quake our already fragile relationship. It's been 3 days since our last fight, and we haven't talked or texted since. She says it's my certainty of where the relationship is going that scares her. Well, it spooks me out too. I've never felt this way about a person before, and I'm doubting myself on whether these feelings are genuine or not. I think she feels that we've moving things too fast. Honestly, I think we have been skipping so many bases, that even though we've reached the end, it leaves both parties unsatisfied.

The stubborn majority of me refuses to believe that this is the end, but to place any rational reason behind it, I just can't find one. What I know is that I'll never give up trying.

Comments:
This post really makes you think, no I don't believe in soulmates, but I do believe life is a struggle
 
If you don't believe in soulmates, then what do you believe in?
 
I believe in soulmates, if you think you have found one, don't give her up. As they say, a relationship is between two people, not with the whole world.
 
Loved to read your blog. I would like to suggest you that traffic show most people read blogs on Mondays. So it should encourage blogger to write new write ups over the weekend primarily
Although this chat is relatively old, it was interesting to read ...

 
Nice post,,,,
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]