Friday, March 25, 2011

It doesn't take much to trigger the jealous side of me. You crossed the line however, when you openly flirt with my girlfriend. I subtly tell you to back off, but was met with vulgarities from your foul mouth. There's no reason to be defensive. All I did was courteously told him to get the fuck away. I take my relationships seriously. I don't play games. I'm straight to the point. If you wanna mess around with my girl, I'll mess you up too.

Background story:
Some random guy sees Sara's name on a triathlon race result document online and decides to add her on facebook. No doubt she feels weirded out by this, but the strange thing is that she continues chatting with him online, putting up with his nonsense of pretending to be interested in triathlons and training when it's obviously a disguise for trying to woo her. A weird-ass fucker randomly adds you, being all nice and shit, and you bought it. I thought you're better than that Ra..

Comments:
Hello Kamal, if you want to see good stuff go to http://www.islamismostlogical.blogspot.com/
 
hahahaha
i feel ur pain :)
dont worry youre not alone :)
 
visit www.pakbusiness.tk earn upto 1000$ per month from your site blog for apply visit www.pakbusiness.tk
 
nice :)))
 
That does seem a little random.
 
Your Post is very interesting,Getting a lot of useful things from your article.Love your blog style and the wonderful sharing.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]